Specialist Contractors SA – Tender Terms and Conditions Seminar
Earlier in the year we delivered an indepth seminar on Contract Terms and Risk Management for subcontractors.
We are now running a follow up seminar on Tender Terms and Conditions.
Learn how to hit the ground running beginning with your tender submission.
The Specialist Contractors SA will be hosting training sessions to assist subcontractors gain further understanding on the following topics:
- Preparation of a tender submission;
- Generic conditions of tender;
- Explain how to deal with the tender process;
- Explain how to address issues when discussing the tender with the main contractor; and
- Develop tender templates.
If you attended the first seminar hosted by Specialist Contractors SA, Contract Terms and Risk Management for Subcontractors, we highly recommend you attend this seminar.
This seminar will be run by Tom Walker BA, LLB. Principal of Clelands Lawyers Adelaide Pty Ltd. All attendees will be provided with an example tender submission.
There are three date options available:
- Option 1: Tuesday, 29 January 2019, 9:30am – 11:30am.
- Option 2: Tuesday, 26 February 2019, 9:30am – 11:30am
Civil Contractors Federation SA, 1 South Road, Thebarton SA 5031.
$50 plus GST for members of NECA SA/NT, AMCA SA, MPA SA, NFIA and ASA.
$80 plus GST for non-members
Please return the registration form to NECA SA/NT at least 7 days before your chosen date. For further information, please contact the NECA SA/NT office on (08) 8272 2966. Fax: (08) 8373 1528. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.